Email Platform Problems? We Can Help!
Below are several email management tasks our small task service can help you with. We work on most professional email service provider platforms including; MailChimp, Sendgrid, Campaign Monitor, Aweber and Constant Contact but we are comfortable getting under the hood of any modern email platform.
Be sure to read our email task help FAQ below to understand exactly how UnionPixel can help you with those annoying email platforms that pop up.
- Create a new list in your email platform from an Excel or CSV file
- Create list segments in your email platform
Create an automated email sequence campaign
Set up 1 email template in HTML/CSS (you provide design, copy, images)
Edit an existing email template’s HTML/CSS
Integrate 1 email sign up on a WordPress site
UnionPixel Email Task FAQ
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Be sure to check out pricing page to understand our pricing structure and terms.
- Describe your task in the task submission form below or on the submission page.
- If you are planning on purchasing a bundle be sure to check that in the submission form.
- We will review your task and respond within 24 hours.
- Once we have accepted your task or bundle of tasks we will direct you to the payment page.
- Upon successful payment we will begin on the task or first task of the bundle as directed by you.
- When the task is completed you will be notified to test and approve the fix.
SHOULD I BUY A BUNDLE?
- Task purchases are for the lifetime. You don’t need to worry if you don’t have a lot of tasks in hand. You can use your tasks anytime.
- When you buy in bundles, tasks get cheaper. For example our bundle of 6 tasks will cost you $354, which is actually less than the cost of 4 single tasks ($396).
- 3 Tasks – $79 / task
- 6 Tasks – $59/ task
SMALL TASK DEFINITION
- Facebook Ads account set up
- Facebook Business Manager set up
- Adding people/roles in Facebook Business Manager
- Creating Facebook Ads audiences
- Creating Facebook Ads reports
- Building HTML email templates using your design
- Tweaking HTML email templates
- Segmenting email lists
- Adding email subscription forms to a WordPress site
- Creating automated email sequences
- Graphic design of Facebook ads or email templates
- Copy editing
- Logo creation
- Business consulting
- Facebook ads budget or strategy consulting
- Any kind of data entry
WHICH TYPES OF TASKS DO YOU REJECT?
Any single task that we feel risks taking longer than 1 hour. Risk assessment is not always related to the task itself but also in how difficult it might be to communicate the idea with each customer. We don’t do repetitive data entry, entire page redesigns, vector artwork or copy. We are usually good at finding solutions, so feel free to ask us anything. If all else fails, we love to help with our connections and resources in the digital marketing world.
WHAT EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS DO YOU WORK WITH?
Our team has experience with all major Email Service Providers (ESP). We can work directly in you current platform, or we can make recommendation and assist with getting the right ESP for you.
DEFINE 'NEXT BUSINESS DAY TURNAROUND' PLEASE
Sure. This means that our developers will start and complete the “First Deliverable” of your small task before the end of the following business day (12AM ET). This does not include any additional time it may take for revisions, fixes, misunderstandings or errors.
CAN I GET A REFUND?
If you purchase a single task and for whatever reason it falls out of scope with our service and is refused, you can use your credit on another task or receive a full refund of your purchase price. If something goes wrong after we have started or finished the task, we are all about being fair so please reach out to us. There are on-boarding costs for us (our time), so we just ask for you to be fair with us as we try to work out a solution. We think there is nothing that good communication can’t fix. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before issuing a chargeback with your bank.
Submit an email task below.
Describe your email marketing task or problem in the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Most tasks take less than a day to complete. Please see our Pricing Page to understand our pricing structure and terms of service!